April Showers Mug Rug Blog Hop - Sign up here!11:00:00 AM
WE'RE FULL!!! Thank you for signing up!!!
I'm happy to announce that I am Mdm Samm's newest cheerleader, and I will be hosting an "April Showers: Mug Rug" themed hop starting April 8 - 16, 2013!
Sign up by email: mummyquilts at gmail dot com
Subject line: April Showers
and make sure to include:
your NAME your BLOG ADDRESS your EMAIL ADDRESS
...the theme is "April Showers" - anything that "April" inspires in you...in mug rug form...
- quilt it
- sew it
- applique it
- embroider it
... anything goes!
What's a mug rug, you ask?
A mini quilt, smaller than a placemat but larger than a coaster... just large enough for your favorite beverage and a little treat beside...
RULES/GUIDELINES (because there must always be some! tee hee)
- Your project must be new and created for this hop. Feel free to show off previous projects, but create something specifically for us!
- No sketches or plans - finished projects only please :)
- Please leave out your plans for quilt-alongs or other hops.
- Your post must be scheduled for publication by midnight EST the night before your hop date. If you don't know how to do this, please ask me! I'll walk you through it.
- Take great photos - outside, natural light, your best camera...we wanna see your treasured mug rug shine its brightest!
- Make sure to be a cheerleader for all of those in the hop - share the comment love!
- Please add the hop button (the umbrella image) to your blogs for the hop. If you don't, you'll be discreetly eliminated from the current hop-along list :) If you're not sure how to add the buttons, please, ask me! I'll walk you through it.
- Please turn off your word verification for your comments for the day - and again, if you're not sure how, please, let me know :)
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sewwequilt.com/" title="!Sew WE Quilt!"><img src="http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/madamesamm/aprilshowersbutton6_zps35d534ce.png" alt="!Sew WE Quilt!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://mummyquilts.blogspot.com" title="Sew at Home Mummy"><img src="http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh573/sewathomemummy/button2a.jpg" alt="Sew at Home Mummy" style="border:none;" /></a></div>