Winner announced and... another giveaway: celebrating 700+ readers - handmade, Aurifil, scraps, oh my!7:00:00 AM
I have been very blessed this year to grow my readership substantially - and I appreciate that all of you, who read along with me, take the time to read my ramblings.
Whether you follow via Bloglovin, Feedly, Email, GFC - thank you.
So, to celebrate over 700 readers now on Bloglovin', over 100 on Feedly, I'd like to have a giveaway.
I guess this won't be a conventional giveaway of sorts. More of a...customized...giveaway.
For two of you!
Here's what you're entering to win:
- A handmade notebook cover, much like this one (won't be exactly like this, but I'll customize it just for you):
....but yours will be customized just for you. I'll email you and ask what colors you like, whether you'd like a lined book or graphed (I love a gridded book for sketching out quilts and block patterns!)
- To facilitate your creativeness, some skookum pencil crayons
- A pretty case for said pencil crayons
- a stack of my 'scraps', in the color (or range of colors!) of your choice
- a spool of Aurifil thread
....and maybe a few more little treats ;)
.... to enter, leave me a comment - any comment will do!
Randomly chosen winners will be selected on October 7. Open to lovely internationals (i.e. those outside the US).
Lots of love to you all :)
...and the winner of the Rush Hour giveaway is:
Farm Quilter" - I've emailed you, check your email and send me your mailing details, your prize awaits!
Thank you to all who stopped by on the hop!