Checkerboard Bonnie & Camille Table Runner - Scrappy Project Planner Sew Along (& giveaway!)6:30:00 AM
Good morning all!
Ahhhh. Is Spring in the air where you are? I have to say, here in Chicago we had a pretty good run of warmer weather early last week and then BAM! Winter hit again. We are back down around the freezing mark having been teased with mid-70’s and sunshine seven days ago.
Today I’m playing along with the Fat Quarter Shop and their Jolly Jabber blog hop for the Scrappy Project Planner Sew Along and have a cheery, spring-inspired table runner to share with you as my Checkerboard Quilt project from Lori Holt’s Scrappy Project Planner!
This Checkerboard quilt is a really great way to use up your smaller scraps as it uses a lot of smaller pieces -
This is a really fun planner, with lots of ideas on how to use up your scraps and at the same time, keep your life totally organized. Here are some example photos of the project patterns included and the types of accessories available for you planner (images from Lori Holt’s website):
I had a lot of fun with this project and I love how the finished runner looks on my dining room table.
As part of my appreciation for being able to participate in the Fat Quarter Shop’s awesome Sew Along, I’m giving away my left over B&C mini charms and my unused copy of the Scrappy Project Planner the Fat Quarter Shop sent me to one of my lucky readers – let’s pay it forward here, right?
- Leave me a comment: would you have used scraps to complete this project, or, visit the Fat Quarter Shop (here) and tell me which mini charm packs you would pick up to make this quilt!
- For an extra entry (optional): tell me how you follow along (Bloglovin’, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Email) and make sure to leave your profile name so I can follow you back! (I’m always looking for more feeds to follow!)
- For a third and extra entry (optional): tell me what you love about the Fat Quarter Shop!
- Must not be a no-reply blogger – if you’re not sure, make sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
- Open internationally.
- Closes March 12. Good luck!