Welcome to Tips & Tricks Tuesdays! Get ready to think a little or a lot outside the box.
To host T&T T's, you'll have to set up a linky party on your blog. I'll describe how to do that below, but, if for any reason you have any questions, please, email me and I'll help you through it! If by chance you can't host on your assigned day, please let me know as soon as possible.
On the day you host, I'll be sending readers over to your blog so you can have them link up there. Here's what you'll need to do:
1) Set up an account at inLinkz.com. It's free for your first party, and easy to use. There's a really good video clip on their website on how to use their program.
2) In order to maximize your linkies, please set your submissions to be accepted from:
9:00pm CST on Monday evening to:Then, once your collection is created there, grab the html code, and insert it at the bottom of your post. The link will become active at the time you've set (9:00pm CST on Monday).
3:00am CST on Wednesday morning
3) Let your readers know at least a week in advance and remind them again before you host your party so that they know to drop by on your day.
4) Grab a button:
and put it in your post or in your sidebar, linking back here to the T&T T's page so they can read up a bit on how it works.
5) When you post your party, have fun with it. Describe your tip, trick or tutorial, use pictures, diagrams, etc. At the end of your post, encourage people to also post a tip, trick or tutorial on their website, linking back to yours and to Sew at Home Mummy by offering them the "Sew at Home Mummy: tips & tricks tuesdays" button.
6) Encourage visitors to also visit the blog links at the bottom of your post, and to leave a comment there, showing the love.
7) After you've hosted, make sure to grab this button for your side bar!
That's it! Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.
January 22, 2013: Rachel Booth: Sew Happily Ever After!
January 29, 2013: Leona: Leona's Quilting Adventure
February 12, 2013: Stacey: The Tilted Quilt
February 26, 2013: Nati: Nati's Little Things
March 5, 2013: Shirley: Simple Sew