Welcoming a new sponsor, a review, and a giveaway!12:30:00 AM
Good morning, quilters, sewers and crafters!
Today I am so happy to have the pleasure of introducing my newest sponsor, June Tailor, Inc. June Tailor was originally established in 1961 as a manufacturer of pressing boards and notions for home tailoring needs. Their company has grown substantially over the years with the introduction of premium home décor products, quilting rulers and templates, ink jet heat transfer products and other sewing notions.
The current June Tailor line consists of over 210 unique products and most of their products have been developed with the intent of make quilting, sewing and decorating easier for the busy consumer and offer unique features to differentiate them from the competition.
June Tailor designers strive to offer tools that perform many functions or cut in many sizes - who doesn't love multi-purpose items in their quilting toolbox?!
What I really like about June Tailor is that they design, create and manufacture innovative products in Richfield, WI - right here in the USA!
And, I love that their website has YouTube demonstration videos listed below a lot of their products, showing you how to use each item.
|The Quilt Binding Express tool from June Tailor|
Image courtesy of JuneTailor.com
I was fortunate enough to receive a few products to review from June Tailor, one of which is their Quilt Binding Express tool. The tool allows for quickly creating binding in 3 different sizes: 2", 2.25", and 2.5". The tool is compact and has a convenient hang-tab to allow for easy storage.
The tool is really easy to use, and definitely speeds the tedious task of creating yards and yards of binding (a job I really hate - who likes standing at their ironing board for that long? and for me, I sew in the (unheated) basement of our 1890's rental on a cold tile floor - so speeding the process is pretty fabulous!
It's nice and compact, so it doesn't take up a lot of storage room, and it's easy for me to take it along to guild meetings and sew-alongs. I love how I can use it for not only pressing bindings on, but as a general-use mini ironing surface, too! (again, great for Guild meetings, retreats, and anywhere space is limited).
Here's a how-to video on the June Tailor Quilt Binding Express:
If you're interested in purchasing a Quilt Binding Express, you can purchase one, and other June Tailor products, from your local quilt shop and the following craft stores/online sites:
- Visit the June Tailor online store and leave a comment below telling me what other June Tailor gadget you'd like in your quilter's tool box
- Bloglovin' followers of Sew at Home Mummy get an extra entry - leave a second comment if you're a follower (and I like to follow all of my followers - let me know if you're on Bloglovin' too and I'll follow you!)
- I'm shipping the item from my house - so I'll cover the shipping to any U.S. winner. International residents are welcome to participate if you're willing to pay for your shipping (sorry to do this, but money is really tight for us right now!)
- Make sure to leave your email address if you're a no-reply blogger. Don't know if you're a no-reply blogger? Here's a tutorial on how to find out, and how to fix it.
- Winner will be announced a week today. Good luck!