Classic meets Modern QAL: Link your quilt tops here to win!12:31:00 PM
This post is long overdue. My sincerest apologies!
Life has been more than crazy lately, and it took surgery last week and forced convalescence to actually sit and write a blog post.
As a lot of my readers know, we recently purchased a home, and at the end of February moved 2 crazy kidlets and a chocolate labby boy into our new nest. More on that, soon.
For those whom have been participating in the Classic meets Modern Quilt Along, thank you for linking up your quilt tops below!
An InLinkz Link-up
Aren't they all gorgeous??
|Melissa hard at work!|
Firstly, her edge-to-edge computerized quilting is super reasonably priced and is gorgeous.
|just a small sample of some of the computerized patterns Melissa offers!|
- Quilt tops must be from and contain blocks from the Classic meets Modern Quilt along hosted here on Sew at Home Mummy (links to patterns and instructions in right sidebar)
- Quilt tops need not be quilted - they can be just the assembled top.
- Quilt tops need to be linked up above by March 31 at 12am CST to qualify for the drawing.
- International residents welcomed to participate.
- Winner chosen by random number and announced sometime after April 1.