Welcoming Shabby Fabrics back as a Sponsor: and a Giveaway!5:30:00 AM
Good morning everyone!
Shabby Fabrics is an online fabric store, specializing in "shabby" prints and pre-fused laser-cut applique shapes; what is "shabby", you say?
shab·by: adjective \ˈsha-bē\: A style of design where fabrics are chosen for their appearance of age and signs of wear. They are typically floral with a very feminine, soft, romantic feel.
Shabby Fabrics is an online quilt shop specializing in floral quilt fabrics and unique quilt kits made from the best manufacturers of today’s popular quilting fabrics.
They provide great prices on fabric quilting fabrics and precuts from all of the major fabric companies, including an extensive collection of Christmas, batik, patchwork, floral and cotton.
Shabby Fabrics offers over 1000 unique quilting patterns and quilting books to keep you inspired including several applique quilt titles. You will be sure to find something new to quilt or sew every day.
Shabby Fabrics also has Block of the Month quilts and programs that are affordable and fun. They also offer pre-fused and laser cut quilt kits that are quick and easy to complete. I've had lots of fun with Shabby in the past - here's a project I completed with them a few Christmases ago - a Holiday Mug Rug from their laser cut pre-fusibles and it was sooo fun!
They also have a fantastic YouTube channel, with have over 150 free DIY, quilting, and crafting tutorials with more released every week!
I have more information about Shabby Fabrics here on my Gorgeous Sponsors page, and you can sign up for their catalog to be delivered to your mailbox by clicking the button below!
I’m really excited to have Shabby back as a sponsor – they are such a great company – and they want to show my readership some love this springy March morning by offering up a giveaway of one full-sized and one mini-charm pack, winner’s choice!
- Visit Shabby Fabrics Laser Cut Kits section here and let me know in the comments below which is your favorite!
- Sign up for the Shabby Fabrics catalog, free to your mailbox (button above) and leave me a comment to tell me you did so - optional extra entry!
- Leave me a comment telling me how you follow along with my shenanigans (Bloglovin’, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Email,) - optional extra entry!
- Must not be a no-reply blogger – if you’re not sure, make sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
- Open internationally.
- Closes March 19, winner announced here after that - stay tuned for the announcement!
Thank you to Shabby Fabrics for sponsoring this giveaway and this blog!